Happy Halloween <3

by - 11:14 PM

I hope you all had a great Halloween! Mine was pretty cool I must confess.

On Friday I dressed up as Alex from Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange. I was surprised how many people have not seen this movie!! You have to check it out its great and Stanley Kubrick is genius.



I was suppose to visit a art gallery in Brooklyn but I just ended up hanging out with my boyfriend and having dinner and beers in a Thai restaurant. I called it a night after that.



On Saturday the actual day of Halloween I went to a house party at first with George (who dressed up as a nerd lol) and my girlfriend Sasha (who dressed as a flapper). The house party wasn't really our scene so we left after some Vodka and Cranberry Yum! They had cute decorations though.


I dressed up as Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz, Well actually Tin Woman. I was skipping down the yellow brick road hoping to ask the Wizard for a Heart but George gave me one instead =)




Check out the Awesome Shoulders on this costume! Love them.



I got the cutest Geek <3>





I had a lot of fun. What did everyone do or dress up as? I would love to hear.


Lastly I'd like to Thank Midtown Girl and Sweety P Style Files for tagging me with blog awards I will get around to this week, you have to check there blogs out if you haven't.


xoxo

You May Also Like

33 comments

  1. I'm so glad I not the only one who has seen Clockwork Orange. The dialog is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit was SO CUTE on friday.. sorry the travel situation it didnt work out :( Love the pics from Sat tho.. you guys look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tin man outfit. Its made so well: the shoulders are great.
    I was a pirate this year. I always love dressing up for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the costumes! I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Halloween! You got a pretty creative costume there, Nice done:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the costumes! And, I love to see such a happy couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMIGOD my friend dressed like him too!! so great to see a girl in the costume though, you look superb!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your costumes!!! Unfortunately, I had a wedding to attend...so no real Halloween for me this year :( But the wedding was fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome costumes! I especially love the Clockwork Orange inspired one. Genius! I didn't go out for Halloween this year. I spent much of Saturday under the weather and feeling the jetlag! But so happy to be back in New York! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow lovely outfits ! never heard of A Clockwork Orange but it seems interesting ! seems you had so much fun . happy halloween ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, you were so cool in your Alex's costumes... great! It's one of my favourite movies ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You totally rocked it with both costumes. You and your geek are adorable.. Your nights out look like loads of fun!! When I visit NYC I'm partying with you for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had an awesome Halloween !!

    And those 2 costumes are so so beautiful,esp. the tin woman ! You pulled off the look so well and you look so adorable:)

    Both of you look so stunning as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your costumes are incredible! I am in love with your makeup in the first pic....beautiful!
    Thank you for your well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like the costumes and I'm glad some of you have seen clockwork orange!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow darling, love the two customes!!
    Two films are amazing, and your customes are so well made!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. AGHHH!!!! I love all your outfits, it seems like you had so much fun :)

    Much love,
    Glendy <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. two sets of outfits! wow! ten thumbs up. hihihi.

    i love the silver and white really. You look extremely gorgeous!

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh fun, both costumes are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the shirt so kick ass of your brother to give it as a gift

    you look great i love the ring, the pants and just when i thought the shoes couldnt get any better i saw the back of those babies love it all

    thanks for commenting visit anytime

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  21. opps wrong post comment... but i like your costme

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that kick arse jacket lady!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow totally fierce looking!!
    i love your makeup!
    xxx


    AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thelma and Louise is an awesome movie! Great outfit.

    http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. THose shoes are just heavenly. Scrap that. AMAZING. Love love :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia