Similar Fashion Smashin

by - 11:17 PM

I have been obsessed with Studded items . If you read my blog you can see in previous post I've been mentioning them frequently. While reading some of your great blogs and searching online shops I saw these Gal Stern Patterned Tights.

I think they're interesting and Loud which is fabolous. I'd would like to experiment with this style or similar ones.

I actually do some freelance work for gla.MAR.ous clothing. I am good friends with the designer Mary Beirne. I had this concept that we designed together back in April for "Glam Guards". You can see the old post I made here.

Here are some of the pictures:




The whole tights with the gold lower legs reminded me of this design that I really loved .

If you have any questions about the design feel free to email me, and if you know any Independent Boutiques that I can reach out to let me know as well.

What do you think? I'm interested in your feedback, Thanks

xo Nubia xo

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thanks for the comment!
    Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by NQQxxx and showing some love <3

    Hopefully your next visit will be shortly…

    P.S - I've added your blog to my blog list :-) –will be back shortly...

    Much love
    xxx





    www.nqqxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I initially thought it was part of the shoe! Great concept!! I think it would look better if you were able to make it tighter. In the pictures it kind of pops up on the sides with no fasteners. Just my two cents!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea!! Love the studded tights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tights are amazing... And you look so fierce in those gold accessories! :) P.S. I tagged you on my blog for some awards. <3 your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. These are so cool. They came out great and will add an extra cool touch to any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Everyone!
    Antonio Barros: Thank you!

    Nataliexxx: Thank you as well and I will be back soon

    Elaine: Thanks for your suggestions I appreciate them. I actually wanted the top to stick out a little but I can finda better way to adjust the so there tighter =)

    Maria Confer: The studded tights are awesome. Def make a statement.

    Dream Sequins: Thanks so much for the compliments . You are so sweet!

    Sherin: Yeah I really like them because they're stirrups so I can wear them with leggings or skinny jeans. They can def make a average outfit edgy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia