Under the Sea

by - 3:44 PM

I went to Coney Island to the Aquarium on Saturday with my Mom to spend some quality time. Seriously I'm glad I did. First off Coney Island is such a great classic place in NY to go hang out in. Of course I had to snap a picture of Nathans.

The animals in the Sea are Amazing to watch and they are truly beautiful. Sure some of them are very dangerous and very deadly, But isn't every creature in this earth including some of us? I was made more aware then I already was about polluting in the Ocean, Make people Conscious! its not necessary and you are harming a great amount of animals.

Here are some cool Pictures I was able to gather. Enjoy and if you live in NY make a trip!!








Oh and of course, Don't forget my Beautiful Mother


*On this trip I wore:
-A basic crew neck from Target which I turned into a DIY when I cut right through and made it off the shoulders.
-Bermudas from South Pole.
-A Pink Pashmina I purchased somewhere on 39th street. He use to park himself on a nearby corner.
-Shoes I got at a warehouse for a killer price. I love those Platforms they're so funky and Comfortable I felt like I was barefooted!
-A Betsy Johnson Purse

The Sea inspires Fashion as well




You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. So sweet =)
    thank you, and I love this title!!!


    xoxox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling. Thanks for visiting my blog. You and your mom are adorable! And Coney Island is a wonderful daytrip!! I agree. I love the marine inspired fashion! Adding you to my blogroll under Dreamy Fashion (New York)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i haven't been there -- LOOKS FUN!!

    thanks for finding my bog:)

    iyam
    www.styleandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion Chalet: Thank so much. You always have such great pics and items on your site. The shoes are super comfy I fell in love with them.

    Dream Sequins: No problem. Loved your last post and your blog. I'm adding you aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your bag! :]

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comment! Your blog is great, I added you on my list.

    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun, darling! I neeeed to get to Coney Island this summer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Style and Beyond: It was very fun you should go. They even have petting days!

    Xtinagirl: Thank you I love Betsey <3

    Fashion Moment: Your so sweet, I'm adding you as well!

    Couture Carrie: Yes, you really should. The strip is always nice to see. People mingling and the music and dances they do. Now they have a little flea market, who know what sort of stuff you can find in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was recently at Coney Island too and of course I also took a picture of Nathan's! http://wendybrandes.com/blog/2009/07/come-out-to-pla-a-ay/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia