What's New? Batwoman, Aladdin, Pet Sematary, Daredevil, & More.

by - 11:11 PM



Fall is by far my favorite season for TV shows and Movies. It's actually hard to keep up with everything because there is so much! Some years the entertainment isn't that great while other years it's phenomenal. I'm feeling pretty great about this season so far. It's showering me with great entertainment and there's a lot I have to look forward to.


As a writer, I tend to watch a lot of TV and Film for different reasons than your average person. I pay close attention to dialogue, think of how I could have written things differently, and appreciate the hell out of a well-written scene.

Currently, on TV I've been enjoying Riverdale, The Good Place, The Goldbergs, The Flash, Black Lightning, Fresh Off The Boat, Super Store, & more. As for movies, I just watched Venom last week, I have A Star Is Born on my list, and I am so excited to watch Halloween

Enjoy this lightening roundup of some shows and movies that are premiering soon or have just dropped a sneak peek teaser trailer. Cheers!

1) Batwoman
I'm quite excited to watch Ruby Rose kick ass as DC Comics Batwoman. There isn't a trailer yet but I couldn't help but share this photo of her bat-suit! I personally love it. Her hair looks phenominal too. I believe she will dominate this role because Ruby Rose seems like a tough girl who could kick ass in real life and it doesn't hurt that she's also very beautiful. She already has great Batwoman traits. 




2) Alladin
When I think of Disney's Alladin it's always bittersweet because I can't help but think of the late great Robin Williams and what a special talent he was. he was such a fun Genie! I enjoyed the animated movie very much as a child and can't wait for this real-life action film. Will Smith as the Genie will surely blow our minds. Are you ready for a magical carpet ride this Summer? Here's a teaser if you happened to miss it.  




3) Pet Sematary
Anything based on a Stephen King novel is usually intriguing and terrifying to watch. I enjoyed the 'IT' remake and now I'm ready for Pet Sematary. My only regret is that it's dropping in April and not this month! The trailer looks very creepy. 




4) M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass'.
When I first watch 'Unbreakable' with Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson, I thought it was good. When I watched 'Split' starring James McAvoy I had chills running down my spine  for the rest of the night. Put them both together and you have M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass'. This is probably one of the best trailers I have watched this season. Definitely, the one I'm the most excited about. Shyamalan is a fearless director and producer who I'm a big fan of. I'm quite upset the 'Tales From The Crypt' project he was involved in is on hold...perhaps permanently. Do yourself a favor and watch this trailer. If you haven't watched the other 2 films, you better catch up! This looks like it's going to be insane and the addition of Sarah Paulson is genius!




5) Daredevil Season 3
The Devil Of Hells Kitchen has been through a terrible ordeal. He got his ass kicked hanging out and fighting crime with The Defenders and getting in wild situations with his crazy ex-girlfriend Elektra. Now he's back for Season 3 but, he's not the only one. One of my favorite villains from the series Wilson Fisk AKA King Pin is back! I have high hopes for this season which premieres next Friday, October 19th. Here's the trailer if you need a refresher. 




6) Lore Season 2
Lore Season 2 is back next week, October 19th! If you're a horror, tales, and documentary geek as I am, you won't want to miss it. It makes for great Halloween ambiance too. It's eery as hell. Watch the trailer below. 


Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments