The Cutest Geeky Birthday Gifts For Him Or Her!

by - 4:23 PM


All Of My Siblings Are Born In September. That Means A Lot Of Birthdays!


I found the perfect little store on Amazon named LennyMud, for people that like to geek out over random things. If you're looking for a unique handmade present for a tea lover, horror movie fan, cereal enthusiast, film freak, shark week devotee, & over all pop culture junkie, you should check it out! 


I don't know about you and your personal inner circle but after August I start getting swamped with birthdays. I like to give unique gifts that match my friends personalities. These also make a great random gift of kindness to show someone you were thinking about them. I wouldn't hesitate to gift these as a  Christmas or Hanukkah present either. Spread some cheer and a good laugh with these charismatic creations!

Visit LennyMud HERE and see a few of my favorites below. Cheers!

Shark Week Cookie Dunk Mug

Cereal Killer Bowl
Star Wars Han and Leia - I Love You I Know Stacking Mugset
Edgar Allen Poe Sugar Bowl

Scream and Sugar Creamer and Sugar Bowl Set

Tea-Rex Dinosaur Tea For One Set

Xo Nubia Xo



You May Also Like

0 comments