Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Trailer. Old vs New.

by - 1:06 AM


I Love A Good Compare And Contrast.

The 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' trailer has dropped and it looks creepy as hell. Let the dark magic and spell casting begin! This is not your Melissa Joan Hart movie or TV show Sabrina. This Netflix TV show is based on Archie Horror, an imprint of Archie Comics, 'Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina' comic books written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, also known for CW's 'Riverdale'.  Kiernan Shipka is cast as Sabrina Spellman and I have to say, I like how she's looking for this role. I'm holding on to high hopes for this show being both a comic book lover and horror fan.





Below I've highlighted some parts of the trailer I found quite interesting and/or disturbing. Muahaha!









For some fun contrast purposes, watch these "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" TV movie trailers and show clips starring a very bubbly Melissa Joan Hart. It was fun re watching these but I'm ready for a darker version of Sabrina and her witchcraft. 


You May Also Like

0 comments