I've Been Thinking About The Blonds Disney Villains Runway All Week.

by - 12:16 AM

Sometimes It Feels So Good To Be Bad. 

The Blonds Runway show was a Disney Dream Come True... Or Nightmare.


Almost every New York Fashion Week The Blonds, Phillipe Blond and creative director David Blond have a themed runway show. This year for their Spring/Summer 2019 collection it is Disney's Villains. I had the pleasure of witnessing many of their runways in person though sadly I couldn't attend this year. One thing I've always admired is their insane attention to detail that you can spot anywhere from the fabrics, hair, and nails. I think they have the best nail designs of all the New York Fashion Week runway shows.  

Some of our favorite Disney Villains inspired the looks down that strutted down the runway with fierce determination.  Phillipe Blond started the show as the Queen of Hearts and some other looks that followed were Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Queen,and Ursula.

The show had lots of glitter, glam, and these Disney Villains looked like they were ready to fight in some stylish armor. Don't forget the crown, dear. 




I don't know where I would wear this Cruella de Vil dress but it's my favorite. 






Did I tell you these nails were amazing or what?!?!





Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments