Fall is HERE & The Internet Fried My Brain.

by - 5:17 PM

My Favorite Season Has Arrived And The Air Is Crisp As I Love So Dearly.


I had this outfit post in my drafts section for about a month and then I took another hiatus from my blog. I know, I've done this often within the last year or so... perhaps too often, but I can't continue to write when I'm not inspired anymore. It's wasteful and disrespectful to my craft, myself, and my readers.  I must conserve my inspiration for projects I can fully immerse myself in. A burnt out person is not a happy person at all. The internet finally took a toll on me sometime last year and I felt my brain was FRIED. I've been working in Social Media Marketing for 10 years now, way back when everything was starting and now the internet has become overwhelming and full of so much nothing. I see too much garbage out there and distasteful clutter that doesn't help or encourage anyone. I've taken a break from my Social Media & Copy Writing career with companies for now ... and maybe forever. I'm going to pursue other projects and refresh my mind. I will still be online and on my blog sharing things I love such as fashion, reviews, geek culture, creative story telling, etc. I'm hope to spread inspiration & positivity to others and I will do that by respecting myself first. 


On a happier note, isn't this outfit cute? My friend took these photos about a month ago, and when I was looking at them today I thought, these colors are perfect for Fall! Green, orange, mustard yellow, burgundy, ugh! I can not wait to start wearing sweaters. This outfit has very much a hippy girl vibe to it. The shoes are from Donald J Pliner and the dress was a gift from my mother, I believe she picked it up a a random boutique (not sure the name). The awesome sunglasses are from ALDO. 







Lastly...

-I'll be making a post on Fall Fashion Tips soon. Stay Tuned!

-Life is too short to not do what you love. You have more support than you know most times.  

-Pumpkin Spice Everything... Apple Picking... Haunted House... Halloween Decorations... Go Nuts. 

Xo Nubia Xo


You May Also Like

0 comments