Yumi Lambert Vogue Australia September 2017 by Jackie Nickerson.

by - 11:01 PM


Thank You Lord! Fall Is In The Air. 


I was looking on the streets for Fall fashion inspiration this week but it seems even though the weather has cooled down and the air is brisk, it's still a bit too early. Therefore, I did the next best thing and started looking online at editorials from different September issues from magazines. I was quite smitten with Yumi Lambert for Vogue Australia photographed by Jackie Nickerson. I think the whole team from styling to makeup & more delivered excellent work. 




If you've followed me for a while, you'd know that I love stylish yet comfortable wear. I adore the feeling of looking fashionable and still being able to breathe in your clothing. It's truly a satisfying sensation and I think this editorial captures that look nicely. In addition, Fall is a nice season to be outdoors and actually WALK around the city. You want to feel comfortable enough to take in the refreshing scent of the trees and pumpkin spice everywhere. 


The secret is mixing textures, volume in clothing, paying attention to details, bold makeup at times and please never forget the confidence... these looks are nothing without confidence. Now look on and get inspired! Don't be afraid to mix a little sport with high end looks either. Trends are made by those who dare not those who follow. 


Photography: Jackie Nickerson. Styled by: Christine Centenera. Hair: Sophie Roberts. Makeup: Maki Ryoke. Model: Yumi Lambert.










Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments