Stripes, Skirts, And Summer Reflection On Life.

by - 11:59 PM


Keeping It Cool and Casual. 

I feel like I am, and really we all are kissing the Summer of 2017 adios and farewell quite quickly. I don't know about you, but this Summer flashed right by me. I decided to go back from the west coast to the east for a while and that took a lot of my time and energy. Moving is a pain in the ass. I've also gone through a lot of growing pains this year so far which has been both great and terrible at the same time if that makes any sense. As we get older, we realize we don't love the same things we used to and we start realizing what really matters. But like most things in life, the loss of love in a hobby just like in a person is hard. I've lost and gained a lot so far this year and for that I am grateful but left battling a bittersweet sensation.


I absolutely adore the Fall season and I feel hopeful with an itching feeling of gratification & wisdom slowly creeping it's way to the surface of my soul ready to shine through my pores. I feel wiser than I did a few months ago and like I'm going to do something amazing soon. I feel stronger and ready to fight off some demons that have probably been stopping me from being the best version of myself. You don't have to wait till the New Year to change your plan and crush the rest of the year. You can make any time the best time to start something new and exciting. Stop procrastinating!


Outfit Details: When it comes to fashion it still has a special place in my heart! Maybe not to write about it as much as I once did, but I do love taking photos of my outfits and sharing my personal style and what influences me. This was a very hot day. I wore this nice white skirt which is pretty brave for my clumsy butt with a cute little striped shirt I picked up at H&M about 2 months ago. The top has a l patch with a heart and a dagger going through it that says "Love Hurts". I purchased this skirt years ago from a random shop for like $10 probably. It reminded me of the kind of thing my mother would buy for me or bring my back from Colombia. My sneakers are Under Armour. I think I've always been into the comfortable fashion look. I usually only wear high heels so events or randomly once in a blue. I've always been a sneakers and combat boot kind of girl. 














I hope you've all been living your best lives lately and smiling so hard that your cheeks hurt. 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments