Brooklyn Bars & Sunsets With The Girls.

by - 8:34 PM


Hey Nubians, 

There's No Place Like Home... 


I wasn't expecting to be back in New York City for quite some time, but there is a large part about being home that feels nice. I'm surrounded by so much of that city culture that I missed so dearly and feeds my brain. The art, fashion, & electricity in the air never gets old. Most importantly, I am closer to my family and friends which are the core of my life. They say "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." and it's absolutely true. Living in Las Vegas for a little over 3 years was quite the adventure and I love Nevada. At the end of the day... no matter where I am and though I'm still chasing my dreams and feel like I've barely started to live this crazy life of mine, I'm so grateful for the people in my life. If I could give my younger self any advice, I would have left sooner and traveled more. No matter where you go and how long you're gone, true friends and family will always be waiting for your return. Fly free my young kiddies. 


I met up with my friends Mary and Pam in Brooklyn about 2 weeks ago. We caught of on life, love, and our plans for the future. That's what people should always do instead of spreading negative crap everywhere. Anyway, we stopped by 2 cool bars in Brooklyn - Greenwood Park and Sea Witch. 


Outfit: I was wearing my Donald J Pliner ELLIS Mini Croco Patent Leather Mule Heeled Sandal, Denim for PacSun, Clueless Film Inspired 'Rolling With The Homies' tee, Material Girl purse. 


Greenwood Park in Brooklyn is such a nice, chill bar. It's a restaurant and beer garden created out of an old gas station & mechanic shop with 60 beer tap lines, yum! The ambiance and crowd is friendly and you can sit outdoors which is always nice. We ordered nachos and wings which were delicious! The only thing I would do differently is get the nachos on the side so they don't get soggy. 


I really want to go back to try some Frosé. A Rosé slushy sounds very delicious. 





On our way heading to Sea Witch, I saw this sign on the floor and thought it was so random. I hope the squirrel is ok. 





Sea Witch is also a must visit bar if you're in Brooklyn. There's 20 beers on tap as well as wine and cocktails. Right above the bar there's a fish tank which is visually pleasing. There's a lot of mermaid art and sailor related memorabilia hanging up on the walls. The bar tender was super nice too.  


My gorgeous friends. 



Beer Bunnies.


When you sit outside at Sea Witch you get to enjoy the little pond full of different fishes and even an adorable turtle. It's a great place to be with your friends and have a good time. 




After a fun day out we went back to Pam's house to hang for a bit. 


The End.


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments