Nickelodeon Fashion at Spencer's

by - 8:26 PM


Hey Nubians, 

Can It Be That It Was All So Simple Then...

Life is so hectic these days with what feels like a tsunami of technology and social media trying to drag me away into the abyss. I'm sure many of you can relate. I often think back to my childhood and simpler times. Some of those simpler times include Nickelodeon cartoons! Thinking back, I believe I've always loved style, fashion, and beauty as well... my mom is Colombian (duh). Anyway, gosh I loved watching The Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Hey Arnold, just to name a few. 

I was so excited and maybe a little emotional to see that Spencer's is carrying a line of Nickelodeon Fashion merchandise. Talk about a #throwback. I'm coveting a few pieces for sure. The collection includes a variety of men's and women's tees, backpacks, socks, posters, & more. The graphic tees are so much fun and I've always appreciated a good backpack. I think I might even want to get my hands on some of the men's shirts to wear myself because I love the prints. 

To me, style has always been about wearing things that not only look good but essentially make me happy. It's a form a therapy and these pieces make me smile! I consider that both healthy and satisfying which means it's worth my money, am I right?! Below see a few of my favorites. For more check out Spencer's HERE













What's your favorite? 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 



You May Also Like

0 comments