Get The Flash's Killer Frost Beauty & Makeup Look.

by - 3:20 AM


Hey Nubians, 

Who saw the latest episode of CW's The Flash?!

Wasn't it absolutely AMAZING? I don't want to give any spoilers away but my goodness, I was tearing up during certain scenes. I can't wait till next Tuesday! On another note, You know who always looks gorgeous and beautiful in an absolutely sinister way? Killer Frost AKA Caitlin Snow played by Danielle Panabaker. Her makeup always looks flawless even after one of her crazy battles with Barry or Cisco. 

I noticed this week on instagram, The Flash makeup artist Kari Anderson shared the products she used to keep this frosty villain looking badass and chilly. I'm a big fan of some of the brands she used such as Urban Decay, Kat Von D Makeup, MAC Cosmetics, NARS & more. See the instructions on her post. 


I thought it was a great post to share because whether we're cosplaying for a Comic Con or sometimes dressing up for Halloween, we could easily get stuck on finding a good color and making sure it's good quality. These all seem like quality products and I have experience with many of these brands. 



The lips use a variety of products. Have fun making it work. 

I hope we get some closure on The Flash next week. Maybe there's hope for Caitlin Snow yet... 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments