Cosplay Fabrics by Yana Han At New York Comic Con.

by - 12:36 PM

Cosplaying Is Fun But Finding Fabric Can Be Difficult...



While I was strolling down the isles of New York Comic Con I bumped into Cosplay Fabrics by Yana Han. Finding certain fabric, print or textures for cosplay costumes can be quite difficult sometimes. They had a great selection. From feeling the fabric myself I can tell you it's a nice quality. Some options they had were scales, pleather, gun metal, military faux leather, brocade & more.


I almost felt like I would want to buy a few yards of some of the fabric to make some fun fashion statements too. My style is pretty out there so I can imagine some slacks made with some of these prints. The fabrics are available at JOANN's Fabric Store and are roughly about 19.99 a yard. 


This scale print it to die for! 





This blue is perfect for capes, pants, or shirts. 




Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments