Mathilde Brandi by Greg Kadel for Vogue Australia June 2016.

by - 8:27 PM

Hey Nubians, 



SPLASH. What an absolutely gorgeous editorial of Mathilde Brandi shot by Greg Kadel for Vogue Australia. 

This really makes me miss the beach so much. I haven't been to the beach in ages... living in Vegas we have tons and tons of pools. I'm also a huge admirer of mermaids. They're so beautiful and mystical and I believe they once existed. This editorial styled by Katie Mossman uses beautiful metallics and textures that remind me of a mermaid tail. 

I love an editorial that visually tells a story. This is absolutely stunning. Enjoy! 


Model: Mathilde Brandi 
Photographer: Greg Kadel 
Stylist: Katie Mossman
Make-up: Mariel Barrera 
Hair: Neil Moodie 












Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments