Betsey Johnson Is Dominating The Kawaii Handbag - Purse Game.

by - 11:25 PM

Hello Nubians,

Cute Accessories Can Make An Outfit! 



A few years back, I was obsessed with Betsey Johnson Purses. I'm not quite sure what happened or why I stopped paying attention to them but I simply did (Boo me!). Lately however, she's been on a cuteness overload mission with her handbags. I simply can't stop starring at them! A lot of them almost resemble cartoon characters or a cartoonish art style. Not only are they adorable, but they are so fashionable. I think every fashion forward girl needs to get her hands on one of these stat! My style is very playful which makes me further appreciate her creations. 

Below I've decided to highlight my top 5 favorite bags from her website at the moment. 

KITSCH WHALE COSMETIC CASE ($58.00)
I think whales are interesting creatures and this one just happens to be... a bit girly? Who can't appreciate a whale with a bow in her hair! Cosmetic case or not I will rock this as a purse.

KITSCH AVOCADO WRISTLET ($78.00)
OK, I eat Avocado a freakishly overwhelming amount. I find this wristlet super kawaii and unique. 

KITSCH FISHY CROSSBODY ($88.00)
I am smitten with the detail on this adorable fishy! Take a look at those scales, super cool! The teal color pop is also perfect. This would make a great Summer purse. 

KITSCH TACO WRISTLET ($78.00)
Um, Hello! I live on the West Coast... I think I have to love anything Taco by law ha ha. The wristlet is absolutely a conversation starter... like most of these bags I would have to say. There are also tiny heart studs to add texture.


KITSCH OCTOPUS COSMETIC ($50.98)
Another cosmetic bag I would rock on the regular. I think this one might be my favorite out of all of them. I love this octopus lady's style. The color is precious, her eye makeup is sexy, her pout is cute and to top it off, she's wearing pearls! I'm in love.
I'm hoping to get my hand on one of these soon. Still debating. Betsey Johnson definitely doesn't make it an easy decision. All of these purses and other gorgeous show stoppers can be found on her website HERE

Which of these is your favorite? 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/YouTube/Facebook

 

You May Also Like

0 comments