How Do You Make Your Style Fun?

by - 8:53 PM

Hey Nubians,

Fashion should always be fun! 


I love being colorful and fun with my style. I like to collect fun accessories and items that pop. Like many people, I like my personality show in my fashion sense. 

Lately I've been loving the new gla.MAR.ous hair wraps. The one I'm wearing in these photo has the cutest little gold pineapple print. I'm planning to live in these for Spring/Summer. My alien bag is out of this world too :)

Wearing: New balance sneakers, Pants from ROSS, Top and cardigan from H&M, Rayban sunglasses, Tiny Visitor bag from Dolls Kill (purchased at Buffalo Exchange).


On another note, I passed by Lagasse's Stadium at the Venetian to watch the NBA All Star Game and had an awesome burger. Anyone trying to enjoy some good food, drinks, and great TV screens for sports should stop by.  



I had a nice Valentine's day too. Filled with my loved one, food, drinks, laugh, and good vibes. 

Pizza my heart

How was everyone's weekend? What's new? How do you add fun touches to your style?

Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments