Everyday Fierce, Funky, Fresh Style.

by - 6:21 AM

 Hello Nubians, 


 I was born with a fierce need for independence.


The other day I was heading out to meet someone and talk some business thangsssss. It's very important to always dress in a way that you look good, feel great, and people know you mean business so they can take you seriously. Confidence is KEY. 

Eyes shadows from the Hard Candy "My Bright Life" palette and lips are Trestique lip crayon "Florence Fig".

(Moto Jacket from Topshop, Pants from Patty's Closet, Shoes from Zara, Top from ROSS)

I was rushing out of the house so I decided to wear something a bit dark (because wearing dark colors is quick and easy) but I added a bit of fun colors with that pants.



I am so in love with these Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Rose Quartz. They were part of my Rocksbox this month. For those of you who haven't heard about Rocksbox, you can sign up and get 3 pieces of jewelry loaned to you every month. There are a lot of benefits and if you like a piece you can buy it! Check out how it works HERE. Also, if you're interested in trying it out, You can use my code nubiasnonsensexoxo and get one month of Rocksbox. 


These pants have a great fit and beautiful detail. If you're in Las Vegas make sure you stop by Town Square and visit Patty's Closet. They're one of my favorite little boutiques. 



Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments