How To: Natural, Minimal Makeup Look.

by - 1:29 AM

“Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied.”
― Amit Ray, Nonviolence: The Transforming Power


Hello my beautiful Nubians, 

Some days you want to walk out looking fresh faced with some barely there makeup. I think barely there, natural looking makeup is such a great trend because you get to even out your skin tone and add some minimal makeup to achieve a nice glow on your skin. Most times I stick to either all warm tones, or all rosy tones. Which ever direction I choose, I always love to look radiant! 

Below I put this beautiful, natural minimal makeup look together using products from Smashbox, BH Cosmetics, Elf & more! 


Watch my tutorial above and click over HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel. 


Cheers!


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments