Código NYC: Emily DiDonato For Vogue Mexico January 2016.

by - 6:40 PM

Hello Nubians, 

"A Colorful Life Is Always In Style."


I bumped into this editorial of Emily DiDonato for Vogue Mexico January 2016 shot by David Roemer and I felt the need to share it. The colors of the clothing, the fur, the voluminous hair, the simplistic makeup, everything about this editorial in the streets of NYC is giving me life! 


I love the gorgeous details in this outfit in particular. The shimmery stripes, the V necked ruffles, and the flower neck choker in particular. I think it would make a great Spring accessory and it would be a very fun and easy DIY project. 



Model: Emily DiDonato 
Photographer: David Roemer 
Stylist: Sarah Gore Reeves
Hair: Felix Fischer 
Makeup: Georgi Sandev 
Manicure: Gina Edwards 


Lovely!





This is how I always look when I put on my lipstick too ha ha. 


Gorgeous pattern. 


I hope you find some inspiration and ideas to incorporate into your outfits and style with these photos. 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments