How To: Holiday Hair And Makeup Tutorial.

by - 2:49 AM

Hello My Beautiful Babe Bots! 

It's Time For Holiday Glam ...



I've put together a fun hair and festive makeup look you guys can rock for Christmas or any other holiday you celebrate! The great thing about this look is that you can rock it from day to night and it looks just as fabulous at any hour. The look features a brown and gold smokey eye, a bright red lip and for the hair, I did a milk braid bun which can always look glam. We're all beautiful but you should have fun with makeup and kick it up a notch for special occasions. 


For this look I used products from NYX, Urban Decay, Smashbox, elf, Wet n Wild, Covergirl and more. I'm currently very smitten with the Smashbox Primer Water I've been using, it's become a staple in my beauty looks. It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and nice.


Kiss! Kiss!


Below watch my Youtube video to be taken step by step on how I achieved this look. It's simple and looks lovely! Hit the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel to see more videos. Visit my youtube channel HERE


Now the next question is what are we all wearing?!?


Cheers!
 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments