Holiday Hanging In The Home.

by - 5:26 PM

Tis The Season...



Lately when I'm home, I've been all about relaxing and looking for peace of mind. I love to dim all the lights, burn a candle, drink some tea, turn on my tree and hang with my boyfriend and 2 chihuahuas (Bambi and Nala). Something about Thanksgiving and Christmas really brings me at ease and constantly reminds me to enjoy the simple things in life and be grateful. I find myself making more art too and getting more crafty. 

I also like to dress festive during the holidays too. Being the little fashionista that I am, I love a good theme. I wear a lot of reds, greens, and enjoy having holiday sweaters laying around my closet ready to wear. Below I'm wearing a Star Wars holiday sweater I purchased this year from Target. It feeds my geek girl needs and is also hella cute! Can't wait to watch STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS!!! The time is near. 


Wearing Star Wars holiday sweater for Target, Zara leggings, Cole Hann peep toed pumps. 



What do you like doing to enjoy the holiday season? 

Cheers! 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments