Casual Style With Marvel Comics.

by - 8:57 PM

There is only one who is all powerful, and his greatest weapon is love. 

-STAN LEE, Silver Surfer

Hey Nubians, 

This past weekend I felt like looking awesome but also keeping it casual with an outgoing, chill outfit. You know how it is ladies, some days we're all about our heels and slacks but other days... we want to just lay back a bit. I bumped into a pair of leggings I purchased at New York Comic Con that had totally disappeared, I couldn't find them anywhere. The leggings resurfaced this past weekend and they're full of Marvel Comics characters such as Spiderman, Deadpool, Captain America, Black Widow and more. 


I love a good comicbook. I seriously think they're good for your soul as strange as that sounds ha ha. They take you to a world of endless possibilities and have SooOOoOoOooOoo much history and drama in the story line. You also get to enjoy the art in the comicbooks. Sometimes if you close your eyes, you can see the characters moving like an animated series... I swear, it's true.

I often get asked the epic question, Marvel Comics or DC Comics? I think at different times I've given different answers. It depends when you catch me and probably what I'm reading or what shows I'm into. For example, lately I've been on a real big Marvel Comics kick. I recently started reading Spider Gwen and I binged watch the crap out of DareDevil and Jessica Jones on Netflix. 


One of the cool things about shows like Daredevil and Jessica Jones is that you don't even have to like comics to enjoy the show. Everything starts from the beginning. You get the whole back story and have to prepare yourself for the grand ride. Who knows, after you watch the show you might want to pick up the comicbook (that would be cool.)



Wearing: Basic V neck from H&M, Marvel leggings from We Love Fine, Sneakers from Superga. 



Who else gets happy when they walk through crunchy Fall leaves?


These Superga sneakers are a great statement shoe. Silver, studded and so much fun to wear. I could probably get away with wearing these for a Silver Surfer cosplay. 


Spider Gwen #1. Hoping to get a sketch done on the cover by Robbi Rodriguez one day. 



How's everyone been spending their holiday season? Hopefully with lots of spiked cider, wine, good food and lots of love. 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 


You May Also Like

0 comments