Karmen Pedaru Looks Fiercely Festive In The Sunday Times Style.

by - 2:27 AM

In Case You Missed It... 



Karmen Pedaru is looking drop dead gorgeous and in the holiday groove for the cover story of the Sunday Times Style December 20th. I thought it would be nice to share just in case you still need inspiration for hair, makeup, or outfit ideas for Christmas or New Years Eve. 

Pedaru was photographed by by Arved Colvin-Smith and styled by Olly Paton. She's seen wearing a lot of red, a nice big bow, metallics, glitter, fur, statement jewelry and more. She's beautifully modeling clothing from top designers such as Gareth Pugh and Vivienne Westwood. 


The necklace used in the outfit above is to die for! I always think the holidays or any day you're celebrating is a great time to sport a very exaggerated necklace. 


I would probably do something a bit different with my hair than just every day waves. I'm thinking of going with an exaggerated top knot or some sort of up do myself. That's just personal preference. 




Eye makeup is on point! 

I'm still debating on what I'm wearing for Christmas day. Happy Holidays everyone! I'm sure you'll all look gorgeous!


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments