Geek Girl Corsets At New York Comic Con: Corsairs Boutique.

by - 1:10 AM

Geek Girls Look No Further...

I have found the cutest corsets for you! While I was roaming the aisles of New York Comic Con I ran into Corsairs Boutique and they have so much to offer. It is a great example of where geek meets chic. Geeks girls are hot!


At Corsairs Boutique you'll find a variety of geek girl styles. From animation, comic books, fairytales, gothic, video games, steam punk and more. You can even incorporate a lot of this into everyday street style if you dare with a nice pair of leggings, it's totally doable. 

While I was browsing the booth I was examining the corsets and the fabric and I can tell you they are amazing quality, totally legit and worth the price. They will make you feel sexy and feminine while you sport the style of some of your favorite characters. I have always been a fan of corsets because they help you obtain a nice curvy silhouette and well... I like curves on a lady!


About Corsairs Boutique

Founded in 2008, Corsair’s Boutique is proof that dreams really do come true. Owner and designer Ashley Byram brings casual elegance to the geek world. All of her products are hand made by her from the highest quality materials as it’s Ashley’s passion that all fandoms deserve nothing less than the best. Everything from Corsair’s Boutique is versatile, from being a great starting point to getting into the world of cosplay to the final touch on an out of this world costume. Corsair’s Boutique is where geek meets chic.



Love these Harley and Wonder Woman corsets. 

Cute little hair bows. I wouldn't mind using these as bow ties too. 




Sailor Moon! So pretty. I would love to rock this with some nice red boots or heels. 


Pokemon, Wonder Woman and more cute bows. 


If you like what you see visit Corsairs Boutique and shop HERE.


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments