Manhattan Transfer: Daphne Groeneveld by Emma Summerton for Vogue Germany November 2015.

by - 12:13 PM

Hello Nubians,

I Love New York City. It's home sweet home to me. I recently bumped into this editorial of Daphne Groeneveld by Emma Summerton for Vogue Germany and I am smitten with the fact that it was photographed in Times Square. Beautiful lights, tall buildings, electricity all over and let's not forget the over prized epic gift shops haha.



I'm also pleased with the styling in this editorial as well. The mixing of colors, prints, and texture has been very popular lately. I've always been a fan of this look. I think it's my favorite Fall Fashion trend at the moment.


Model: Daphne Groeneveld 
Photographer: Emma Summerton 
Stylist: Patti Wilson 
Hair: Akki 
Make-up: Marla Belt 
Manicure: Yuko Tsuchihashi 



Another thing I like about the styling is the hats and head scarfs. So pretty.



The cheetah printed head scarf and cat eye glasses are an epic way to pay homage to the 60s. 





This editorial has me wanting to up my faux fur collection right about now. 


Are you digging any of these looks?


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments