Awesome Halloween Nails!

by - 4:10 PM

Hello Nubians,

I love holiday themed nails.

I pretty much like any themed nails really. With Halloween coming up soon, I've been all about searching the web for ideas. Nails are so much fun! Giving yourself a nice manicure however can be difficult and time consuming. I think a quick fix for these situations is nails decals. 


Nail decals are so dope and fairly affordable. The reason I love them so much is because it's like having art on your nails. If someone were to do some of these designs on your nails in the salon it would probably be crazy expensive. 


Below I've posted some of my favorite nail decals via Etsy. I think my favorite is the Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers decals. I'm definitely buying some of these probably right after I publish this post. 



Halloween Nail Decal 20 Vampire Mouth
Price: $2.95



Classic Horror Hero Halloween Nail Decals
Price: $6.00

Classic Horror Movie Monsters
Price: $5.00

Black Bats Nail Art Decals
Price: $1.50

Price: $5.99



Happy Hauntings, Cheers! 


Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments