Makeup Monday: Comic Inspired Makeup - X-Men's Wolverine.

by - 12:55 AM

Hello My Beautiful Nubians!



I love art and comic books and being creative. I'm very excited for New York Comic Con coming up soon (Oct 8th to be exact). In honor of that excitement, I decided to do a comic inspired makeup look! This week my inspiration is Wolverine from Marvel's X-Men. I used to always watch the cartoon Saturday mornings on Fox and I have read a few of the comic books as well. I'm actually currently reading the fairly new X-Men '92 series.

When I say comic inspired, I mean mainly the color story behind the character and perhaps some small details. Watch my video below to see how I put this look together. I used products from Wet 'N Wild beauty, L'Oréal, NYX cosmetics, BH Cosmetics brushes and more.


Also remember to visit my YouTube channel HERE and hit the "like" and "subscribe" button. Thanks for all the love! 



Cheers my darlings!

Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments