Fiending For Fall Fashion.

by - 5:22 AM

I Can't Wait For Fall!


In the collage I made below, you'll see a small taste of a few of the MANY things I'm looking forward to this Autumn. Fuzzy sweaters, turtle necks, camo prints, hoodies, Timberland boots, plaid, leopard, it's a long list. I'm also dying for the perfect pair of thigh high boots this year. There's a certain point in Summer when you're just like "Ok, I'm done with you" and I've hit it hard! 

Even though I'm living in Las Vegas, I'm going to be in my home town for a few weeks (Queens baby!) and well... nothing beats a New York City Fall. The leaves are crisp, the breeze is the perfect temperature, you walk around the Lower East Side with a pumpkin spiced latte in hand, and the streets just have a special glow to them. It's truly beautiful and inspiring. 


I think for Fall 2015 I'll be traveling through the decades. From 60's, Mod, Grunge, Urban... I'm playing around with everything. 



Makeup wise for the most part I'm sticking to bold brows, bold lips, simple! I occasionally plan to play around with eye shadows too. Colors such as orange, yellow and hunter green sound about right. 




It's going to be a great season. Even this pumpkin is strutting! I mean, c'mon.

Cheers! 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments