Makeup and Manicure Monday: L.A. Colors & Sassy + Chic.

by - 1:40 AM

Looking Good Can Be Very Affordable... It's All About Confidence Ladies!



Hello My Gorgeous Nubians! Rise and Shine Ladies & Gents!

If you've been following me through the years, you should know how much I LOVE color. Though I have my days when I barely wear any, I believe the majority of days people should sport color. I'm quite sure if I google it right now, I'll find a scientific fact stating something along the lines of "Bright colors adds more happiness to your life." So whether it be makeup, hair, or nails... Be BRIGHT & BOLD



Let's Talk About My Makeup For A Sec...

My purple and pink eye-shadow is from the L.A. Colors 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette, Haute. The colors are are matte and shimmery and glide onto your eyelids very well. Considering they're shimmery, I would probably stick to this palette mainly for night time or some sort of day time party. I applied the hot pink on my eyelid and the purple on my crease.


You can pick up the  L.A. Colors 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette, Haute at Target for $3.99


And My Nails ...

My nails on the other hand are press-ons! I know, not many people wear press-ons anymore but I like them! I walked into The Dollar Tree the other day and they have a bunch of cute designs for, you guessed it, $1.00. The brand is Sassy + Chic. It makes for such a quick and pretty manicure. It doesn't come with the glue, but you can also find it in the store for $1.00 and it comes with 2 small glue bottle inside.  I like that they're short so they don't look over the top fake. Also if you're not going to be doing anything too extreme like mountain climbing and such... the glue should hold well. 

I love applying nail polish to my nails but sometimes because I wash dishes and clean up my house a lot and use my hands a lot, the colors chip easily no matter how good the nail polish is. Also, I like applying stickers, but the process can be a little tedious sometimes with the filing the ends off etc. and more time consuming than the press-on nails. 



Cheers my darlings!


Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments