Orange Is The New Black At The Dominican Parade Gala.

by - 3:15 PM

Hello Nubians,

Photo via

A lot of you may not know but I'm half Dominican. My father is Dominican and is actually living in the Dominican Republic right now. He lives in the capital Santo Domingo. I'm going to assume he's enjoying the tropical weather. 

It makes me so happy to see that some of the ladies from one of my favorite shows Orange Is The New Black attended The Dominican Parade Gala! The all looked drop dead gorgeous. Whether they were keeping it classic with a little black dress or being a bit more colorful, their style and fashion game was on point. The beautiful Jackie Cruz rocked Maggy London’s Black Illusion Dress which is form fitting showing off her beautiful curves. I adore how the top and sleeves are sheer too, very conservative and still sexy. You can get her look: The Illusion Dress for an affordable $148. 



I read the key theme to this years parade was "Educational and Economic Empowerment." Their goal is to raise $250,000 for underprivileged youth. Absolutely wonderful! 


Cheers my darlings!


Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 



You May Also Like

0 comments