Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Review.

by - 1:47 AM

Hey Nubians,

You shouldn't have to cover your tattoos... but sometimes you do. 



I tried out the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation and I have to say I'm very pleased. It sucks that sometimes people find themselves in situations where they have to cover their tattoos, but that's life.I don't often get impressed with beauty products and well, I'm impressed. Kudos to Kat Von D for releasesing such a great product that works amazing. The coverage is amazing with just a few drops.

The Lock-It Tattoo Foundation isn't just great for tattoos, but for scars as well. I picked it up at Sephora one day for $35.00 I believe, and it was such a smart investment! I've already had a few of my friends buy it because they've randomly tried it out when they came over to my place and fall in love with how well it covers scars. I've also used it on my bikini line and though the bottle doesn't say "waterproof" on it, I believe it's worked for me as waterproof. I've spent hours in the pool with the product still on when I get out.

Here's some more detailed info straight from the Sephora site:

The Details Every work of art begins with a perfect canvas. Create yours with this full-coverage foundation in a range of super-pigmented shades for a flawless complexion. Optical diffusers visually minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fully loaded with a combination of raw materials and the best high-performance ingredients, it provides 24-hour wear, and the transfer-resistant formula means it won’t rub off on you—or anyone else. Natural polymers absorb oil for a matte, soft finish and the added emollients make skin feel velvety-smooth and hydrated. For locked-in looks, Kat’s got you covered. Submit your beauty masterpieces with #KVDLook and check out the bold and beautiful looks below!


Below please watch the video where I sample the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation on one of my own tattoo's on my wrist. Also, subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more awesome stuff HERE.




Drop any question you have below in the comment section.


Cheers my darlings!

Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments