Desert Fashion and Style. Mad Max: Fury Road too.

by - 2:13 AM

"My world is fire and blood."
-Max Rockatansky




Hello my beautiful Nubians!

Earlier this went my boyfriend and I went to Tropicana Cinemas, Regency Theatre in Las Vegas. Did you know $2 movie theaters still existed!? I always heard they did, but I figured it was some sort of urban legend. I figured we'd go check it out because I saw they were playing Mad Max: Fury Road 3D for $2.50. I missed Mad Max when it in the theaters when it was first released. My brother told me while we spoke earlier in the month that it was the kind of movie I had to watch on the big screen, so it worked out perfectly. The theatre was nice considering it was $2.50. Mainly families and locals. 



The top I wore I picked up a long time ago at a thrift store in New Jersey. I've probably had it for over 2 years and never wore it once, does that ever happen to you? I felt like the piece was special. Anyway, something about it reminded me about the desert so I decided to finally wear it. 


I was always intrigued by the print and the embroidery on the top. When I look at it I see plants, rocks, and sand... but then again, what the hell do I know?

Wearing: Thrifted top, H&M hat, Banana Republic jeggings, Shoes from Go Jane. 

The outfit also had a touch of western influence in it. The hat and the choker make the whole look pop... and the top OBVIOUSLY. 


Here's the theatre. Super retro looking right? If you're ever in Vegas and feel like having an affordable, random day and catching a movie, you can get more info on how to visit the theatre HERE. It was a fun time.


Also, if you're wondering Mad Max: Fury Road was awesome too. SooOooOOo much action and an interesting story line. I had never watched the original so everything was new to me. Tom Hardy did an outstanding job as per usual (I still can't get over his performance as Bain in The Dark Knight Rises). It also didn't hurt to look at mega babes in the movies, a lot of them models. Some of the pretty ladies you could look forward to seeing are Charlize Theron, Zoë Kravitz, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Riley Keough, Abbey Lee and more. I'm a fan of some of these ladies for their editorials especially Riley Keough and Abbey Lee.  




Cheers my darlings!


Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments