How To: Slick Wet Hair Look.

by - 5:48 PM

Hello My Beautiful Readers!

Life Is Too Short To Have Boring Hair. 



I'm a fan of the wet, slick, sexy hair look. We've seen it all over the place. From runways to red carpets. Beautiful women such as Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Candice Swanepoel and more are known to rock this look gracefully. It's very easy to obtain and I'm going to show you how! 


You'll need a few tools that you probably already have.

*A comb or hair brush.
*Water.
*Hair spray or gel.
*A few bobby pins (optional)
*A hair tie.
*A little bit of patience.

Below watch my video tutorial and subscribe to my YouTube channel or as I like to call it NubTube HERE. 



Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments