Celebrate Michael Jackson's Birthday With Cirque Du Soleil Special Events In Las Vegas.
Hello Beautiful Nubians!
Celebrate Michael Jackson's Birthday With Cirque Du Soleil In Las Vegas.
Though it's always sad to think about Michael Jackson passing away, I think the best way to honor him is to celebrate his memory. I used to be very enchanted with him and I still am really. His music was touch, his dance moves were mesmerizing. He was a creative genius and was always reinventing himself. I hear from many interviews he was quite the perfectionist.
Also, his fashion sense was insane! He had a huge influence in the fashion world and was always trend setting. From crazy funky prints, his infamous red leather jacket, the fedora, space fashion, sparkly attire, zippers, buckles, chains, sharp suits, armor and much, much more. Till this day celebrities such as Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Chris Brown, Taylor Swift and more pay homage to his style.
As some of you may know, Cirque du Soleil has the very popular Michael Jackson "ONE' show. To celebrate his birthday this Saturday, August 29th they will have all day festivities! Amazing right? If you're in town, you'll definitely want to get your hands on some tickets HERE. The daily festivities are as follows:
WHAT: Michael Jackson ONE and the Estate of Michael Jackson invite guests to celebrate the legendary King of Pop as they host the annual Michael Jackson birthday party at the Michael Jackson ONE Theatre inside Mandalay Bay on August 29 with special activities and a once in a lifetime performance.
- This year, the main attraction of this highly anticipated event, which historically draws fans from all over the world, will be a special presentation by members of the cast of Michael Jackson ONE, created especially for the fans attending this year’s celebration. The performance begins with a one-time only performance to Michael’s #1 hit “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough” which is not part of the regular Michael Jackson ONE show.
- This will be followed by a preview of two acts from the show - “Stranger In Moscow” and “Thriller”, consistently a crowd and critics favorite.
- And kicking off the afternoon will be a book signing hosted at the Michael Jackson ONE Boutique for Jackson’s longtime costume designer, Michael Bush.
- There will also be a short Q&A with select cast members from the show after the special performance.
- Ticket holders will also have the opportunity to meet members of the Estate team and their invited guests, including Michael Jackson ONE choreographers, Rich & Tone Talauega and Travis Payne, as everyone enjoys a celebratory birthday cake.
WHO: Cast members from Michael Jackson ONE; choreographers Rich & Tone Talauega and Travis Payne; Co-Executor of the Estate of Michael Jackson, John Branca; and Michael Bush, author of The King of Style: Dressing Michael Jackson
WHEN: Saturday, Aug. 29
3:30 p.m. – Book signing with Michael Bush
4:00 p.m. – Special performance and Q&A with Michael Jackson ONE performers
5:30 p.m. – Meet-and-greet with the Estate and their invited guests
WHERE: Michael Jackson ONE Theatre
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
If you're not familiar with the Cirque du Soleil "ONE" show, see the trailer below. I hear it's amazing! I will be there this Saturday eating some birthday cake and enjoying the show!
Xo Nubia Xo