Vegas Flower Child.

by - 5:05 PM

Hey Nubians,

Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.  -Helen Keller 

Even though Las Vegas has been crazy hot and quite unbearable for some time now, I'll take this heat over a New York Winter any day. I've been enjoying the pool and some nice company lately which trying to stay indoors as much as possible like some sort of stylish vampire.

My friend and designer of gla.MAR.ous gifted my with 2 pretty flower crowns and I love them. The outfit I wore on this day was minimal since I chose to focus of the flower crown more as a center piece. I'm sporting a cute crop top from H&M and the shorts with the little ruffles on the side are from Boy Meets Girl.


Lipstick below is NYX cosmetics Violet. 


Flowers are so beautiful and when I see them I get a feminine sense of power and liberation. I always think of how strong, independent and beautiful a women like Frida Khalo was. Her beauty radiated out of her body because it came straight from the soul. Then there's also a more 'Flower Child' vibe that kind of screams Young, Wild, and Free to me. So many sources of inspiration. 




Later in the day my friend took a photo of me in the other flower crown. It was the golden hour, also known as the magic hour and everything just seemed to glow.


Photos by Theresa Taylor. Check her out - Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Flickr


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments