Never Ditching Denim Fashion!

by - 3:40 PM

Is There Ever A Season Where Denim Isn't Appropriate? 



I was shopping around on the web when I dropped by http://www.simons.ca and saw this photo of a pretty lady wearing a denim jacket. All of a sudden it hit me how much I LOVE denim. It's just so comfortable and reliable.

Denim also has this all American feel to it... kind of like the girl next door vibes, it's classic. After the 4th of July passing by and having to read about Ariana Grande making rude remarks about America... I'm feeling a bit patriotic. You can also wear it year round which is a huge perk. There's vest, shorts, jeans, jackets, headwear, and even more risky items I probably wouldn't wear such a purses (though I might have owned one in my childhood). I often turn to red lips, a plain white tee and a nice pair of denim shorts as a chic go-to outfit Summer outfit.

Anyway, below see some lovely ladies in denim for your fashion and wardrobe inspirational needs. Cheers!



What's your favorite way to style denim?



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 




You May Also Like

0 comments