Grand Canyon Style, Fashion And Views.

by - 9:05 PM

Hey Nubians,

It's been a while since I've chimed in here, but I'm BACK! I had some guest over my home and some light traveling and journeys... but I've missed my blog dearly. I'm so ecstatic to be back to writing.

I traveled to Arizona for the Grand Canyon which is not far from Las Vegas. I took a convenient and comfy tour bus which I would recommend for those who don't want to drive.

The Grand Canyon is mind blowing! It's beautiful and it's no wonder people come from all over to see it. Standing on the edge looking down with my heart racing in my chest, I took a moment to count my blessings and be grateful that I had a chance to view such a miraculous piece of nature and history.  I took about a 3 mile hike around and the views and colors of the rocks and mountains were astonishing. You have to go see it!

Had to take a quick selfie first haha. #SocialMediaProblems


When it came to outfit decisions, I was torn on what to wear. I wanted to wear something cute and comfortable. I found the lace shorts at ROSS and my lace crop top was from a thrift store. They looked really cute together and complimented each other well.  I LOVE my Ash Sneaker Wedges but perhaps they weren't my smartest choice for a hiking trip. You will be very high up and feel like you need to catch your breathe at times. I recommend regular sneakers or preferable a nice pair of hiking sneakers.




This was me and my friend Mary's attempt at making a heart. Sure it wasn't perfect, but it was still full with lot's of love.


At the end of the hike you have a tavern where you can stop in and eat or have a nice refreshing brewski. We all had a Grand Canyon IPA beer.


Cheers! 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments