Walk Like An Egyptian Style.

by - 2:09 AM

Hey Nubians,

Always remember you can draw inspiration from anywhere! In this outfit of that day look, you'll see little hints of Egypt and the fierce Cleopatra.

Siempre recuerde que puede inspirarse en cualquier lugar! En este conjunto, verá un poco de inspiración de Egipto y de la feroz Cleopatra.


In this little black dress look, the golden triangles on my belt from Zara remind me of ancient Egyptian patterns. The gla.MAR.ous chain headband reminds me of something Cleopatra may have worn herself, royal and beautiful. 

En este pequeño vestido negro Mira, los triángulos de oro en mi cinturón de Zara me recuerdan antiguos patrones egipcios. El pieza del pelo gla.MAR.ous me recuerda algo que puede haber usado Cleopatra ella misma, real y hermoso.


Random touches of gold throughout the outfit where also something I focused on. 

Toques de oro en el conjunto. 


A little leopard never hurt nobody right? 

Un poco de leopard nunca hizo daño a nadie ¿no?


Profile shot. Wavy hair and a touch of little braids. Simple and pretty hair for the Summer season. 

Perfil. Cabello ondulado y un toque de trenzas. Sencilla y bonito pelo para la temporada de verano.


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook




You May Also Like

0 comments