Cute Manicures From I Scream Nails.

by - 12:36 AM

Hello Nubians,

Leave it to social media to get me smitten with #ManicureMonday. Thanks to instagram and tumblr, I'm constantly bumping into so much nail inspiration. Sometimes unfortunately... I'm not located near certain salons, but it's still great looking at the photos for ideas and to try to do something similar.

Recently via instagram I found I Scream Nails located in Australia (Melbourne and Sydney) and fell in love so hard. I adore bright, bold, colorful, and unique designs. I also am fascinated with things that involve pop culture icons or trends whether it be Hello Kitty, Aliens, Pizza, Watermelon, etc.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the I Scream Nails instagram page. I hope you enjoy the manicure photography and get inspired to create something beautiful.

Déjelo a las redes sociales para enamorarme con #ManicureMonday. Gracias a instagram y tumblr, constantemente estoy inspirada. A veces desgraciadamente... No estoy ubicado cerca de ciertos salones, pero es todavía gran mirando las fotos de ideas e intentar hacer algo similar.

Recientemente via instagram encontré I Scream Nails ubicado en Australia (Melbourne y Sydney) y me enamore. Me encantan los diseños brillantes, audaces, coloridos y únicos. También estoy fascinado con las cosas que involucran a los iconos de la cultura pop o tendencias ya sea Hello Kitty, Aliens, Pizza, sandía, etc.

Aquí están algunas de mis fotos favoritas de la página instagram grito clavos. Espero que disfrute de la fotografía de manicura e inspírate para crear algo hermoso.


I'm not sure what drink that is on her thumb but I want it!!


Ice cream cone inspired packaging... so kawaii!


Outer space and aliens. 


2 of my favorite things, coffee and popcorn!


Barbie and unicorns!


Disney Princesses.  


Did someone say breakfast? 


Pooh Bear and friends. 





The Simpsons!

Pretty in pink pizza party!


Make sure you also check out the I Scream Nails website and see the lovely nail polishes they have available, 100% vegan and made in Australia. 

Asegurense a visitar la pagina de I Scream Nails para ver los preciosos esmaltes de uñas que tienen a su disposición, 100% vegetariana y hechos en Australia.


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments