Sally Hansen Manicure Monday!

by - 2:05 PM

Hey Nubians,


It's Mani Monday!


Last night after a bit of Spring Cleaning I decided to give myself a manicure and pedicure. My nails were fairly long but of course one of them just had to break so I cut them all... Don't you just hate that!? Anyway, I cut my nails really short and kind of improvised a few lines to make a fun little design. I decided to DIY my manicure instead of going to the salon. I actually do this pretty often to try to improve my skills. It also doesn't hurt to save a few bucks along the way/ 

For my base color I used Sally Hansen Velvet 640 Velour. It's a nice matte purple color. I proceeded but using LA. Colors Art Deco wands in white and silver glitter to make some lines off the top of my head and make the manicure more fun. I sealed the manicure with Sally Hansen's Gel Shine 3D Top Coat. 

Ayer por la noche después de un poco de limpieza de primavera decidí darme un manicure y pedicure. Mis uñas eran bastante largas, pero por supuesto uno de ellas tenía que romperse y tuve que cortarlas todas... ¿No lo odias? De todos modos, corte mis uñas muy cortas y de improvisaron unas líneas para hacer un divertido diseño de pequeño.

Para mi color base usé Sally Hansen Velvet 640 velour. Es un bonito color morado mate. Procedí usando LA. Colores Art Decó varitas en brillo blanco y plata para hacer algunas líneas de la parte superior de la cabeza y hacer el manicure más divertido. Sellé la manicura con Gel brillo 3D Top Coat de Sally Hansen.



Hope you enjoyed the manicure! I'm going to try my best to do some weekly mani fun once a week or every other week. 

Espero que hayan disfrutado la manicura! Voy a intentar mi mejor esfuerzo para hacer diversión mani semanal o cada dos semanas.


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments