Beauty: Summer Eyes - Lashes and Bright Eyeshadows.

by - 3:35 PM

Hello My Nubian Queens! 

Just wanted to share a few things I picked up this weekend. I was thinking about summer eyes. I figured for night life, hanging out, and even making new YouTube tutorials, I want to keep things fun, bright, and bold! The colors in this new eyeshadow palette I picked up are gorgeous 

I purchased some lashes from a local beauty supply store here in Vegas. Then I made my way over to Target and found this super sexy L.A. Colors eyeshadow palette for about $4.00! Such a steal for these amazing colors. 

I'm looking forward to using all of these for some fun beauty looks and how-to's. Any make-up trends you're into this Summer?

Quería compartir algunas cosas que compre este fin de semana. Estaba pensando en los ojos de verano. Pensé que por vida nocturna, saliendo con amistades, y haciendo nuevos tutoriales de YouTube, quiero mantener las cosas divertidas, brillante y audaz! Los colores de esta nueva paleta de sombra de ojos que recogí son magníficos.

He comprado algunos Pestañas en una tienda de belleza local aquí en Las Vegas. Luego fui a la tienda Target y encontre L.A. colors paleta de sombra de ojos para aproximadamente $4,00! 

Estoy deseando utilizar todo estos productos de belleza en formas muy divertidas. ¿Que tendencias de maquillaje te gusta este verano?



Inspiration




Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments