Snow Sucks! But Look Great In Amazing Snow Boots.

by - 7:17 PM

Hey Nubians,


This post is for all my east coasters, Winter sucks! But fact of the matter is as much as you'd like to lock yourself at home with a nice hot chocolate and go on a massive Netflix binge, you can't! (womp, womp) Life goes on.

The way I look at it if you have to deal with the snow and horrific weather, you might as well look killer doing it in some fabulous snow boots. I like to add color in times of glumness to give myself a pick-me-up. You can also play around with metallics, mixed patterns, and texture.

Here are some cool snow boots I wanted to share with you all that I would definitely rock. From Hunter, to Sperry Top-Sider, Michael Kors, Uggs, and more. Some look a little bit crazy... Just how I like them.

Snow Boot Style

(click on the photo for details on price and where to purchase the boots)

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments