Bath and Body Works Sale!

by - 11:43 PM

Hey Nubians,

I'm not sure how they got me but they got me! Throughout the years I've become a Bath & Body Works addict, my love has increasingly grown.

I walked into one of the stores a few days ago at the Fashion Show Mall and realized they were having one of their big sales. I picked up 2 candles and some wall flowers along with an owl fragrance plug.


I had to restrain myself from not going absolutely crazy. I'm a huge fan of their 3-wick candles which are usually about 22 dollars but are now on sale for 10-12 dollars. The Eucalyptus one is divine for relaxing, seriously therapeutic.

I'm thinking of purchasing some of these, they sound like they would smell absolutely delicious... Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut!? What!




The sale is going on both in stores and online. Enjoy!


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments