New York City Style.

by - 2:47 AM

Hello Nubians,

I flew from Vegas and visited New York a few days ago to work on a few things and visit friends and family. It was interesting going back since I hadn't been there in a few months... it was a bittersweet feeling. An extremely nice mix of emotions ran through me when it came to seeing some familiar faces. NY will always be my home no matter where in the world I travel and truth be told I feel very lucky and fortunate to be able to say that. There's just something in the air.

Below is a few photos from a night out I had with my girlfriends Mary, Pam and Theresa, cheers!


Pre-gaming before the night starts is always fun and a good idea to enjoy your ride and get a few extra laughs (If you're not driving of course.) A nice cold Foster's and some FIREBALL's were refreshing libations.


Mary, Theresa and Me.


Feast of San Gennaro in Little Italy.


Candid.

The front of the New Era snapback I was wearing backwards says "I Am The Greatest" quoted after Mohammed Ali. 


Born and raised in Queens. 

Wearing: Knee-high boots from Forever 21, New Era "I Am The Greatest" snapback, Misc oversized dress shirt dress. 



My friends went to eat at Kenka at St Marks while I enjoyed some Asahi Beer. 


Shots! Shots! Shots!


A little girly swag with a dash of urban. 

What has everyone been up to? 

Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you! 




You May Also Like

0 comments