Why I Love The Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eyeshadow Palette.

by - 9:23 AM

The Eyes Don't Lie...




Ok, guys, I am smitten with the Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eyeshadow Palette! It's perfect for Festival Season with all of its bold colors and shimmer. 


I am totally a lipstick girl but, every-so-often I get in the mood to play with eyeshadows! You know what I hate? When you buy a gorgeous eyeshadow palette and it's not true to color and the pigment is super light. That is the worst feeling... I call it makeup heartbreak. I haven't experienced this problem with Rimmel Eyeshadows thankfully. 

In this post, I'm sporting a modern, 60's inspired cat-eye look using colors from the  Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eyeshadow Palette 004 color edition. It's my favorite from the collection. 

Here's Why I Truly Love This Palette: 
-It has both neutral and bold colors. 
-There's a mix of high shimmer & matt colors. 
-The eyeshadows go on very smooth and are easily blendable. 
-Long-lasting color.
-Great for sculpting and shading. 
-Crease and Smear proof. 
-It brings a nice applicator. 

What's not to love? Below you'll see the swatches on my forearm, it's hard to deny how fun these Rimmel colors are. 

The Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eyeshadow Palette is perfect for all occasions and will provide you plenty of unique looks during Spring - Summer.





Enjoy this quick little video where I show you how I put this look together. Sorry for the not so great lighting, I recently accidentally broke my camera light. It's still great to give you a general idea. It's in a square format because I originally made it for Instagram but decided to share it here as well. 






Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo 

You May Also Like

0 comments