This Weeks Style Muses.

by - 3:43 PM

Hello Nubians,

Below I wanted to share a few photos I pulled out of my inspiration folder I was looking through. I find them all inspiring and interesting for different reasons. I didn't necessarily focus on one style but rather different reasons I enjoy all of them... hair, makeup, metallics, silhouette, era, colors, etc.

I hope you enjoy and find something special in these photos that will influence your fashion sense and take your style to a new fun and exciting level.


Hana Jirickova Curly Hair Bliss in Numero Russia Spread by David Roemer. 


Ming Xi for Elle China shot by Nikolay Biryukov.

Metallic Princess Bette Franke for S Moda Spread by David Roemer.


Emma Stone for Vogue shot by Craig McDean


Isabelle Nicolay for Elle Vietnam


Chloe Lecareux by Steven Chee.


Anne V poses for Marie Claire Italia


Holland Roden Gets Edgy in Line Shoot by Martina Tolot


Heidi Mount Poses for Hans Neumann in Bazaar Latin America


Eva Mendes for FLARE Magazine by Guy Aorch.


Yulia Musieichuk for Schon by Nikolay Biryukov.


Iggy Azalea is 90s Chic for REVOLVE Clothing photographed by Chris Shintani.

Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you. 

You May Also Like

0 comments