The Simpsons x A Bathing Ape Baby Milo Collection.

by - 4:05 PM


Hey Nubians, 

I'm a big fan of The Simpsons. I've been watching them since I was a little kid. I remember I used to get super excited for the Halloween episodes for some reason and recently I very much enjoyed when Bill Plympton animated the intro. Anyway, I thought it was super cool that The Simpsons has joined forces with A Bathing Ape for this rad capsule collection with Baby Milo. 

From hoodies to tees to sweats, it's a nice variety of some casual street wear for you Bathing Ape and/or Simpsons fans to rock around the streets. I think my favorite piece would have to be the varsity jacket... Wouldn't mind rocking the Camo send with some pumps either. To see from from this collection check out the BAPE.com

Soy un gran fan de Los Simpson. Los He estado viendo desde que era un niña pequeña. Recuerdo que me gustaban mucho los episodios de Halloween, por alguna razón, y recientemente he disfrutado mucho cuando Bill Plympton animó el intro. Pienso que es muy chevere que Los Simpson ha unido fuerzas con A Bathing Ape para este colección cápsula con Baby Milo.

Desde sudaderas a las camisetas es una buena variedad de ropa para la gente que disfruta A Bathing Ape o The Simpsons. Creo que mi pieza favorita tendría que ser la chaqueta del equipo universitario. Para ver a partir de esta colección visita nuestra BAPE.com



Photos via here and here









Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow me on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. Thanks!

Sigan mis paginas de Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. Gracias!

You May Also Like

0 comments