Fall Fashion Outfit.

by - 12:37 PM

Hello Nubians,

'Tis important to enjoy the NYC weather before it become brick city! You know, those days when you can throw on a nice oversized sweater and go and not need a million layers on to survive.

I'm not a fan of Winter but I'm a fan or what the transition to the season brings out in me. Lately for some reason I've been burning a lot of candles... eucalyptus, gingerbread, cinnamon, peppermint, so many delicious smells! I've also been drinking a lot of matcha green tea which I might make a post about later. This traditional green tea has great health benefits.


'Es importante disfrutar el clima de Nueva York antes de que se convierta en la ciudad del ladrillo! (super frío!) Ya sabes, esos días en que usted puedes ponerte un bonito suéter de gran tamaño y no necesita un millón de capas para sobrevivir.

No soy un fan de invierno, pero soy un fan de la transición a la temporada. Últimamente, por alguna razón he estado quemando un montón de velas ... eucalipto, jengibre, canela, menta, tantos olores deliciosos! También he estado bebiendo mucho té verde matcha. Este té verde tradicional tiene grandes beneficios para la salud.



On this day I decided to wear boot cut jeans. combat boots with a heel and a nice oversized sweater. The jeans were a bit loose purposely because I felt like wearing something comfortable and not too fitted. I through on the red hat last to kind of make the outfit pop.

En este día decidí usar los pantalones jeans y unas botas estilo militar con taco. Los jeans me quedan un poco flojos intencionalmente porque quería sentirme cómoda y que no me quedaran demasiado ajustados. El sombrero rojo me parecio bien bonito y era la pienza que mas resalto en el conjunto. 


Wearing: Levis Jeans, H&M sweater, combat boots, Vintage purse, H&M hat. 



Makeup: Wearing Wet 'n Wild brow kit, Revlon Matte -“Really Red", Victoria's Secret St Barts bronzer, Sephora Outrageous volume mascara. 


Hope you're all enjoying your transition into Winter too and getting ready for Thanksgiving next week, gobble gobble. Cheers!

Espero que todos están disfrutando de su transición al invierno también y preparándose para la próxima semana para acción de gracias (el dia del pavo.) ¡Salud!

Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.


You May Also Like

0 comments