Casual Wear and Selfies.

by - 12:14 AM

Hello Nubians,

When I move around sometimes it gets HARD to take any good photos or have anyone do me the favor... Oh, they challenges of a style blogger...

Anyway, I went way to Atlantic City for a few days to change my work atmosphere and have a good time and really wanted to get something on the blog. So I decided to just walk around my room and take a few #selfies... My apology for the quality, ehhhh.

This is as casual as it gets for me (well there's always my lazy sweat-pant days). I wanted to let you all on a inside secret, YOU READY? Bloggers don't always walk around with the outfits you see on their blogs!!! Shhhh. Atleast not everyday and thats totally ok. The point of most style blogs In my opinion is just to inspire others with personal style and tips on how to put outfits together. We're all guilty of taking our heels off after a while... shiettt.

In this outfit I'm sporting a Karen Millen asymmetrical sweater, Totes Ace! or Brill... Right my pretty brits? Anyway, I love this sweater because it unzips all the way and it's SO DAMN COLORFUL like me! I'm also sporting American Apparel high-waisted skinny jeans. I'm a fan of these because I think they represent the women silhouette nicely. Lastly, on my feet I'm rocking my Doc Martens... you'll be seeing these a lot during Winter, they're my go-to boot.

Anywho,  I have to run. Peace out.
----------------------------------------------------


Cuando viajo aveces se pone difícil tomar buenas fotos o tener a alguien que me haga el favor ... Es la vida de un blogger de estilo ...

De todos modos , me fui camino a Atlantic City por unos días para cambiar de ambiente de trabajo y tener un buen tiempo. Tuve muchas ganas de poner nuevas fotos en mi blog. Así que decidí caminar alrededor de mi habitación y tomar unos "selfies" ... Mil disculpas por la calidad de las fotos , ehhhh .

Esto es un look casual para mí. Los bloggers no siempre andan con la ropa que se ve en sus blogs! Shhhh es un secreto!  Y eso esta totalmente bien . El objetivo de la mayoría de los blogs de estilo en mi opinión es sólo para inspirar a otros con tu estilo personal y consejos sobre la manera de poner la ropa junta. Todos somos culpables de quitarnos los talones después de mucho tiempo, no?

Estoy luciendo un suéter de Karen Millen asimétrica y me encantan los colores. También estoy luciendo pantalones de cintura alta de la tienda American Apparel. Soy un fan de ellos , porque creo que las mujeres representan la silueta muy bien . Por último , mis botas son Doc Martens.

Hasta luego, XO. 








You May Also Like

0 comments